How to Properly Toast a Bagel w/ Cream Cheese
- •TOAST YOUR BAGEL.Level of toastedness, totes up to you. I'm a light-medium gal, but char it up if that's your thang.
- •WAIT.This is THE most essential step; it mustn't be neglected.
- •WAIT SOME MORE.I wasn't kidding. You want the bagel at approximately room temperature. Five to seven minutes should suffice.
- •FEEL YOUR BAGEL.Make sure it's cool enough; this way you won't melt your cold, thick, cream cheese into a slimy hot, creamy, goo that seeps into the crisp bagel bread.
- •SPREAD YOUR CREAM CHEESE.I enjoy Temp Tee, but beware it's temp sensitive. Pun intended.
- •ADMIRE THAT YOU WAITED.Pat yourself on the back; you waited for that crispy, crunchy bagel to cool, and that cream cheese is STILL cold.
- •ENJOY YOUR PROPERLY TOASTED BAGEL WITH CREAM CHEESE.You did it! Chomp away you bagel beast.