5 U.S CITIES I LOVE
In no particular order but LA is my favorite and I like more than 5.
- •Los Angeles, CAThe weather. The ocean. The mountains. The view of the city from the top of Mount Wilson. Yucas on Hillhurst. Glendale Freeway. The garden at the Getty. Echo Park Lake. Dodger Stadium. In n' Out
- •Pittsburgh, PABridges everywhere. Primanti Brothers. Point Brugge Cafe. PNC Park. The Forbes Field wall. Squirrel Hill.
- •Boise, IDCamelsback Park. Goldy's Breakfast Bistro. Julia Davis Park. Floating the river. The foothills. The art scene. The strip of really great Basque restaurants. The biking.
- •Las Vegas, NVThe people-watching. Leaving the Strip for great food. Staying on the Strip for great food. Mount Charleston. Red Rock Canyon. The dry air. Staying in a room on the Strip facing the mountains and sleeping with the blinds open. Lounging at a pool with a great album.
- •Bend, ORThat feeling that everyone there "gets it." Crux Fermentation Project. Mountain bike trails. The cleanest smelling air anywhere I've been to in America. The Deschutes River in autumn. Driving 10 minutes and just being in a beautiful meadow. Mount Bachelor. Getting a growler filled at a car wash and that being normal. Buttes.