Guilty Pleasure Movies
If enjoying these movies is wrong... I don't wanna be right.
- •AirheadsAt the tail end of the 'hair metal' era, this comedy was released. The Lone Rangers... Classic!
- •Teen WolfLong before it was an MTV show I don't watch, it was a Michael J. Fox comedy.
- •The Adventurers of Ford FairlaneAndrew Dice Clay in his prime + Wayne Newton = cheesy fun
- •RoadhouseYes it's a movie about bouncers, but I don't think I know a guy that doesn't watch this movie whenever they come across it.
- •Berry Gordy's The Last DragonIs this movie silly... Sho'nuff!
- •Grease 2A lame retread of Grease, or a fun mindless waste of time? You decide.
- •Paul Blart Mall CopSay what you will about this movie, but Kevin James is fully committed and very funny.
- •RVThe cross country road trip gone bad concept has been used a few times in the movies, but this Robin Williams version is a funny one that a lot of people might have missed. Plus see a young Josh Hutcherson before The Hunger Games.
- •The WatchA funny movie that proves you shouldn't always listen to the critics.
- •The CampaignWho knew this 2012 movie would be the handbook for the 2016 Presidential election?
- •Ace Ventura: Pet DetectiveI'm not sure if this is a guilty pleasure or just a great comedy. One thing I do know...Only Jim Carrey could pull this off.