Reasons I think you'll enjoy my podcast, Screen Facts with Jason Davis
- •You'll learn some fun trivia about some great movies
- •You'll be helping expand my audience of super cool people.
- •You'll be supporting an independently produced podcast. I spend about 4-5 hours per episode doing research, recording, editing, publishing and posting on social media. A lot of thought and effort goes into each episode. Think of it like shopping at a mom and pop store instead of Wal-Mart.
- •You can participate in the conversation via facebook.com/screenfacts, @JasonDavisVoice on Twitter, and firstname.lastname@example.org
- •You've probably quoted lines from most of the movies we discuss.
- •It's a great way to pass (for most episodes) 25 - 35 minutes. The episodes go by quickly. If you have a commute to work or you're taking a road trip, it will make the ride feel shorter.
- •It's also great for making your workout feel faster.
- •Listening will remind you to make an excuse to get together with your family and great friends when you hear how much fun I have with mine.
- •Visit jasondavisvoice.com/screenfacts for all the ways to stream and download or search for Screen Facts with Jason Davis in the iTunes store or on the Google Play Music app for Android. It's FREE!