THINGS I HATE ABOUT MYSELF AT THE RIPE AGE OF 23
I never envisioned my life like this I don't know how to get out
- •How fucking excited I get about casual FridayI imagine it's how I'd feel if Isis decided to not cut my head off.
- •There are about 15 different places I want to live, but instead I live with my parents.Free food and rent is the hardest thing in the world to give up though
- •I'm just beginning the "everyone is getting married and pregnant" phaseFortunately this issue hasn't impacted many of my close friends. And I knew it would happen, but I'm just not ready for you to get married, okay?
- •The fact that I usually stay in either Friday or Saturday night or go home at 10:30 I FUCKING HATE MYSELF
- •I made a LinkedIn today after years of loudly and publicly hating itSold out at 23 and 17 days.
- •It's starting to become a deal breaker that I don't want to get married or have kids