THINGS THAT IMPRESS ME
I don't know if I'm just happy-go-lucky, or have no faith in humanity, but apparently it doesn't take much.
- •Peers that are able to keep their shit together, because I can't fuckin do it.If you're 22, work a full time job, keep your apartment clean, work out, and still socialize on weekends (and occasional week days), you are straight fire💯
- •People who don't avoid eye contact with people they only met one time.
- •Any grocery store in the north east with ripe avocados.
- •People who can laugh at really really inappropriate things around people they just met.My friend Matt has a saying, "If you can't laugh at everything, don't laugh about anything."
- •People who ask "what're you reading these days?" And are able to consistently recognize the book/author.
- •New social media apps/websites that don't immediately turn into porn apps.How'd you do it, List App?