Top 10 fave films of all time!
Disclaimer: Of course EVERYONE is gonna include Shawshank Redemption. Not me. It's #11 though!
- •Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryIt has humor, a story by my hero Roald Dahl, chocolate, music, GENE WILDER! Best movie ever made
- •It's a Wonderful LifeThe ultimate Christmas film, it's got all the stuff: disappointment, depression, suicide, redemption.
- •Star Wars: Return of the JediDespite the ewoks, the best Star Wars film ever! Second film I ever saw in the theater! (the first was E.T.)
- •SwingersOne of the most authentic (and funniest) films about guys. Nothing tops it.
- •Mad Max: Fury RoadI laughed and scoffed when I heard they were rebooting this. I was wrong to do that. This is a superb film.
- •I Am SamThere is something that comes over me w this film. I cry from the beginning to the end. I actually threw the DVD away, I can no longer watch it. It's too good.
- •Being John MalkovichFace it, this movie is INSANE! From the concept to it's execution - Stupendous!
- •TOYSThis movie was a box office flop. It's also incredibly magical and Robin Williams is gold in it.
- •FrailtyI dislike both of the actors in this film, I dislike the cover art, yet, it doesn't matter at all due to it being so amazing
- •Cloudy with a Chance of MeatballsI like to laugh. This movie was so stupid, it seriously can't be topped.