A Few Objects That Bring Me Joy
This should truly get me out of the li.st slump I've been (with due respect to the hundred or so requests I also have). I need things that keep me happy on the front of my mind.
- •NotebooksThis should include "anything I can write on".
- •PaperIf you know me, you know why. ;) But it's not just for origami. Writing, doodling, drawing. The way it smells in books or magazines. Even ripping up as a way to fight stress. Paper is the BEST.
- •These headphonesTired of having to buy new headphones every two months, I invested in this expensive pair. They have magnets on the back of the plugs, and sound amazing. Of course, they're also the reason someone tried to mug me a month back, but I lived.
- •This pen/touchpen/flashlightA gift from HBO, from when I had an active movie blog and reviewed their shows. I hardly write with it (it slips) but it's just... so... COOL.
- •BooksThe smell. The texture. The content. Drop me off in a bookstore, and I'll be happy for hours.
- •Sylvania record playerMy dad surprised me with this three years ago on my birthday. Plugs into the computer, backs up records, sounds beautifully. And fits nicely in my suitcase.