Eleven reasons to drink coffee every day 🍵☕🍵☕🍵☕🍵☕🍵☕🍵
You guys inspired this investigation. We all love coffee (or most of us). We claim it keeps us sane, from becoming a mass murderer, makes us more productive. It's a meal, an excuse to get together. How much is true, scientific fact, and how much just the sweet glory that is coffee? (Source: The Huffington Post)
- 1.The body absorbs more antioxidants from coffee than from anything elseA 2005 study from Scranton University indicates "nothing comes close ".
- 2.Just smelling coffee could reduce stressScientists from the National University of Seoul (South Korea) examined the brain of sleep deprived rats, and discovered that those exposed to coffee odors had changes in the proteins associated to stress.
- 3.Coffee could reduce the risk of Parkinson'sIt also helps with motor symptoms in those who already have it.
- 4.Coffee is good for your liver (especially if you drink alcohol)A study published on2006 that included 125,000 people over 22 years showed that those who drink at least one cup of coffee a day we're 20% less likely to develop liver cirrhosis.
- 5.Coffee can make you feel happierA study done by the National Institute of Health found that those who drink four or more coffees a day were about 10% less likely to be depressed.
- 6.Coffee consumption has been linked to lower levels of suicideA study done by the Harvard School of Public Health determined that driving between two and four cups of coffee can reduce the risk of suicide in men and women by 50%.
- 7.Ladies: coffee could reduce your chances of getting skin cancerAfter following 112,897 men and women for twenty years, Brigham and Women's Hospital and the Harvard Medical School found that women who drink three or more cups of coffee a day are much less likely to develop skin cancer.
- 8.Coffee can make you a better athleteA 2011 piece by the New York Times titled "How Caffeine Can Galvanize Your Workout" reports: x Scientists and many athletes have known for years, of course, that a cup of coffee before a workout jolts athletic performance, especially in endurance sports like distance running and cycling".
- 9.Coffee could reduce your risk of developing Type 2 diabetesPeople who drink four or more cups of coffee a day reduce developing the disease by 50%, and with every additional cup that risk gets lowered an additional 7% (according to a study by The American Chemical Society).
- 10.Drinking coffee could keep your brain healthier for linerResearchers from the University of South Florida and the University of Miami found that people older than 65 who had higher blood levels of caffeine revelries Alzheimer's two to for years later.
- 11.Coffee may make you more intelligentA 2006 column on CNN by Dr. Sanjay Gupta indicates that drinking coffee when you're sleep-deprived improves reaction time, vigilance, attention, logical reasoning...
- 12.Extra trivia: There are some 30 different ways to ask for coffee in VenezuelaHere's a few: cerrero (black, concentrated coffee with no sweetening), guayoyo (espresso), marrón (cappuccino), and tetero (milk with 10% coffee).