Fictional Characters Who Are My Girlfriends
I can play too, right? Inspired, again, by @karlalucia
- •Sandra Bullock in "Speed"She's such a mess. I'd be tempted to try and protect her, till I knew she could hold her own. We'd have a dog and a loft. A small one.
- •Zooey Deschanel in "New Girl"I'd spend half the day picking her up after she tripped. But we'd have a lot of fun. Watching sci-fi movies, listening to indie rock...
- •Kaley Cuoco in "The Big Bang Theory"She'd break my heart so many times. But she'd feel bad and make it up. (Yeah, I'm basically Leonard anyway.)
- •Scarlett Johansson in "Her"I absolutely buy that you can fall for a voice and personality like that. I'd sure need a body, though. I think.
- •Amy Adams in "Arrival"So many books. So many intellectual discussions. So many long hugs. So many "sure, sweety" after she looks at me with those huge eyes...
- •Anne Hathaway in... well, anythingShe can be sultry, sweet, vulnerable, tough, tragic, funny... Please someone let this woman know I love her.