Ideal pets, ranked in likelihood I'll ever have them
I love dogs and guinea pigs and cats and parrots. I wish to have them all. But I sometimes dream. And I dream I'll have one of these. And I know how likely I am to ever have them.
- 1.Ring-necked parakeetBecause I don't know how easy they are to purchase
- 2.Savannah catBecause I have to consider that my mother will want to come visit and she already dislikes cats. Plus, look at that size.
- 3.NewfoundlandI love big, shaggy dogs. And this one's HUGE. As in fourth biggest breed huge. So that also means big house and a lot of food and grooming.
- 4.Potbellied pigI ADORE pigs. The highlight of my week was finding out someone has one in my neighborhood. But they're a handful.
- 5.Hyacinthe macawYes, it's more likely for me to have a pig than a macaw. The world's largest parrot, it's a spectacular bird to behold. It's intelligent, loving and funny. But it also requires as much attention as a child, and has a powerful beak that can break chair legs if used with boredom. Also, they're endangered. Ergo, VERY expensive to purchase legally. I am perfectly happy to see then in the wild.
- 6.What ideal pet would YOU like that you doubt you ever will (and is ok with that)?Sound off in the comments.