MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS (part 2)
Remember this? I saw @veshecco 's request after I made the actual list. So I thought that it would be rude to just... leave it there. ESPECIALLY now that li.st is sort of... IMPLODING.
- •Iris - Goo Goo DollsWhat a gut wrench!!!
- •More Than Words - ExtremeI sung this one with friends on the beach once. No, I did not score, don't be rude. The guitarist did. 😡
- •You Are Not Alone - Michael JacksonHeard this today after quite some time. I was amazed by the power in Michael's voice. Made me actually miss him.
- •Love Of A Lifetime - FirehouseThis was hair metal at its most ridiculous extreme, but I don't care, I still swoon with this one.
- •Unchained Melody - The Righteous BrothersI so wanted to take pottery lessons when I first heard this song.
- •In My Dreams - REO SpeedwagonThese guys came at least three times down here and I could never go watch them.
- •I Don't Wanna Live Without You - ForeignerI discovered this song --believe it or not-- listening to American Top 40 with Casey Kasem. A local station played the show on Saturday mornings... dubbed. 😣
- •El Último Polvo - Caramelos de CianuroThis is a Venezuelan band that has been around since the early 90's and are still going strong. This has a powerful, heartbroken vibe to it, with the story of a guy watching his lady move out of his life, with a video shot in a deserted NY in the middle of a blizzard... until you pay attention to the lyrics: "I want to give you a farewell / that you'll remember all your life / Tonight I've only come / for one last screw". (That's the translation of the title: "The Last Screw".) 😂