Random items from my bucket list
You know the essence: that list of things you wish to do before you kick the proverbial bucket. I don't know about you, but I had this list published somewhere in my blog. I need its physical (ok, "physical") presence to drive me to seek these things out. Here are just five of them.
- •Swim with a whaleIf you follow me on Instagram, you've read (or will) about this today. This is very high on the list, because it combines my love for animals, the sea, and peace. I feel I would be terrified, but also overwhelmed with wonder.
- •Visit JapanAlmost everything about Japanese culture fascinates me. To contemplate Mount Fuji, visit the palace at Yokohama, Ghibli Studios...
- •Fall asleep with my childCan there be any more peaceful, more prefect moment of bonding between a parent and a child?
- •Make my parents proud one more timeHopefully I still have many opportunities to make them so. But I only ask for one more.
- •To be able to say "I have all that I need"So I concentrate on things that I want.