Random thoughts from the last hour
Take a peek inside the mind of a 45-year-old Venezuelan. Dream come true, right?
- •Are there more women than men on li.st, or is it just me?Not complaining at all, though, you ladies are the pinnacles of creation. But I find it curious. Do lists not appeal to my gender? Am I unique? (Of course not, just... Pretty cool.) 😎
- •A notebook like this for a bullet journal.Made from recycled paper. Not too thick, but they're not expensive. We'll see.
- •NaNoWriMo?To the uninitiated: National Novel Writing Month. The last of November is the deadline to write a 50,000-word novel. Who knows. Maybe I can. (If you're curious: http://www.nanowrimo.org)
- •Is it truly possible to "actively fight cynicism"?Comes from the last point in my last list (Ten Learnings from Ten Years of Brainpickings). In a world where the cynics are everywhere, and it seems like it's the accepted way of living, do we even have the strength to fight it in order to achieve a more fulfilling life?
- •I really want a Miharu-gomaThese are traditional wooden horses made in the Miharu province of Japan. Like everything Japanese they have a rich back story. But mostly because I find them beautiful. (Made an origami version last week. https://www.instagram.com/p/BL019BRBk7s/)
- •Death by cassowary: worst in nature.Just read that headline.
- •Finally: here's a puppyJust for sticking with me till the end. Thanks. ☺