Songs that get repeated as soon as they're over
On the completely shallow front, 2016 will be known as the year music and I became real friends. I have rediscovered songs I haven't heard in years, whole albums lying forgotten in my parents' house, and the sheer, albeit selfish, pleasure of repeating a few songs till I am insulted. Do share your own!
- •"Why Can't This Be Love", Van HalenOr why I'm forever Team Sammy.
- •"Hard Times Come Easy", Richie SamboraIf I ever meet the man, I need to thank him for all the times this song got me out of dark times.
- •"Pour Some Sugar On Me", Def LeppardFirst hard rock album I ever bought. Still rocks my socks off.
- •"Before I Forget", SlipknotI may or may not have scared a coworker after listening to this one --no joke-- twelve times in a row.
- •"Father And Son", Cat StevensI still have dreams of singing this to my dad, a former Cat Stevens fan.
- •"All Summer Long", Kid RockRock's already my go-to driving music.