The Bernard Pivot list, part 1
In case you're not an "Inside The Actors Studio" fan: each interview with an actor ends with host James Lipton giving a questionnaire originally created by French TV host Bernard Pivot. There are ten questions, so we'll have ten lists with your answers. I hope you all participate. This should be FUN!
- •What's your favorite word?Mine: Ephimerous.
- •SoporificTending to induce drowsiness or sleep. As in the way I talk makes people soporificSuggested by @karlalucia
- •tmesisBecause it starts in an improbable way, and because someone decided we need this wordSuggested by @wordytime
- •MesmerizingSuggested by @solena
- •Kerfuffle - a fuss or a commotionIt's fun to saySuggested by @jennifergster
- •TodaySuggested by @angela3950
- •SereneSuggested by @BlueSeaGlass
- •OnomatopoeiaSuggested by @Diplomatic_diva
- •TRANQUILITYSuggested by @cvlop61
- •IridescentSuggested by @jhope71
- •DreamtOnly word to end in MTSuggested by @rachelanne
- •ephemeralthings end, basically.Suggested by @catharuin
- •PareidoliaSeeing faces and images in clouds, granite counters, dark spots inside fruits, puddles in concrete, and grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a favorite hobby of mine; I've taken hundreds of photos! The driveway monkey-monster has been appearing on a neighbor's driveway for nine years. The first photo I took is much better; this recent one has the eyes joined.Suggested by @Dashelamet