The Bernard Pivot List, part 10: If Heaven exists, what would you want God to tell you on arrival?
For my atheist friends, I offer you this alternative: What would you most want to be remembered by when you're not here? To all, thank you so much for taking the time to answer. I hope more of you answer the other questions, starting with part 9: https://li.st/Jaycer17/the-bernard-pivot-list-part-9-what-profession-other-than-yours-would-you-6IycuDn
- •"Told ya it'd be worth. Hendrix is playing tonight, but meanwhile, Baloo's waiting for you over there".I'm convinced the ultimate reward for all dog lovers is being reunited with their buddies forever in the afterlife.
- •The doves were your grandma following you as you drove, she knows you hate driving alone, so you never did. Here she is with Raven, they met and have been waiting for you.Also, doing good things did matter to me. Every time you did something good, I noticed and cared. Blind faith is not the only thing you need to get here. French fries have no calories. You are no longer allergic to dairy. Enjoy eternity.Suggested by @Boogie
- •Your mom is right over there.Suggested by @Dashelamet
- •Welcome!Suggested by @pathb
- •High Five!Suggested by @solena
- •Your loved ones are waiting for you.Suggested by @DG
- •"Welcome home!"Suggested by @jhope71
- •Heyyy girl! 👊🏼 Sorry about all those curve balls I threw at you but you really learned to juggle! It's all smooth sailing from here though ❤️My God obviously has a sense of humor.Suggested by @angela3950