The Bernard Pivot list, part 6: What sound or noise do you love?
We're past the halfway point, guys. Hope you've enjoyed it! (And ok, maybe most of you don't curse, hehe. But here's part 5 The Bernard Pivot List, part 5: Your favorite curse word )
- •The sound of a beach tied with the morning chorus of birds.Makes me wish mornings could go on forever.
- •Listening to children playing in the distance as I fall into sleep, afternoon napping.I recall the feeling often. Birds chirping had a similar effect.Suggested by @angela3950
- •Hearing someone type (without fake nails) on a keyboard quickly and correctly. Even a typewriter.I must have fallen asleep to my mom typing a million times when I was younger. So it's so comforting, and even sounds more like white noise than actual work.Suggested by @Boogie
- •The mail being delivered through the copper slot in our front door.The hinged flap lifts up with a distinctive squeak-scrape sound of metal against metal. Next, a shush-shush as the envelopes and ads slide through the door and past the interior hood that directs the mail to the floor. A final flutter-thud of mail hitting the floor and a squeak-clang of the hinged door shutting, and the mail is here!Suggested by @Dashelamet
- •LaughterAnyone's. It really is the best medicine!Suggested by @jhope71
- •The pop of a champagne cork🍾🍾🍾Second only to the sound of my kids' voices, but that's a given♥️Suggested by @cvlop61
- •The din of my extended family all talking at once over dinnerSuggested by @DG