The Bernard Pivot List, part 8: What profession other than yours would you like to try?
We're down to the final three questions, guys. Thanks again for playing along! Part 7 is here: The Bernard Pivot List, part 7: What sound or noise you hate?
- •ArchitectMarine biologist or veterinarian comes in a very close second.
- •A novelist, obviously!I'm in the process of editing my novel now and it would be my dream to publish itSuggested by @karlalucia
- •TeacherMaybe somedaySuggested by @solena
- •I would love to be a handyman ... a handy-ma'am. 😊I love finding the reason for a problem and figuring out a solution. I have my own tools, and I know how to use them—especially on plumbing or hardware installation, like dead bolts, cabinet hinges, or window blinds.Suggested by @Dashelamet
- •Travel BloggerSuggested by @kate81
- •ArchaeologistMy childhood dream job. Finding treasures, solving mysteries, helping to preserve and protect the past.Suggested by @jhope71
- •Documentary filmmaker.Suggested by @andersun
- •Children's librarianSuggested by @DG
- •Librarian. 📚Applied for library jobs twice so it wasn't just a wish. Both times there were a hundred+ applicants. Still love libraries and probably always will.Suggested by @angela3950
- •Part time spelunker. Part time is ALWAYS better than full time, and I need sunshine, too.Suggested by @pathb