The Bernard Pivot List, part 9: What profession other than yours would you never want to try?
We return to our regularly scheduled programming to the next to last question. Part 7 here: The Bernard Pivot List, part 8: What profession other than yours would you like to try?
- •AccountantIf you truly love being knee deep in numbers, you have my respect, but I also think you're a little crazy!!!
- •Working in Finance😈Suggested by @solena
- •Massage TherapistI have a problem touching people my instincts tell me are not good human beings. I can't even sit in a chair vacated by a stranger who sets off my ugly soul detector.Suggested by @Dashelamet
- •DentistryOther people's teeth freak me out. I can't handle seeing teeth wiggle or get pulled, and all the associated drilling and poking and scraping involved with teeth just makes my skin crawl.Suggested by @jhope71
- •Pediatric OncologistI am extremely grateful someone can do it, but no way in hell😓Suggested by @cvlop61
- •Plumber.Squeezing under damp houses, cleaning overflowing septic tanks and replacing toilets does not sound like my idea of a good time,Suggested by @angela3950
- •Slaughterhouse worker/butcherI can't even walk through the meat section of the grocery store.Suggested by @DG