Things to do when you're sick with the flu, Venezuelan edition
Plus a few personal touches
- •You start reading those books you've been putting off for weeksThen throw them in disgust because your nose blocks the letters to your brain
- •You fold to your heart's delight... with mixed resultsStarted making a dragon last night. Finished a rooster this morning.
- •You watch zebras on TVAnd cry when the lion finally eats. (Sidenote: Try to catch "Savage Kingdom" on NatGeo Wild. Narrated by Charles Dance, Tywin Lannister himself. A-mazing.)
- •You try to eat your arepa with black beans and white cheeseBut there is no taste. Nose again. Dammit...
- •You wish you could sneeze on the Cheeto King himself just for laughsAnd you actually start feeling better. (I'll give him this: it's refreshing to not just hate on Nicolás Maduro for a change.)
- •You make a funny list about the ordealAnd you succeed... I hope.