What happens when an origamist has a graphic designer GF
My one-origami-a-day-for-a-year challenge on Instagram continues (53 days to go!!!), and this week I took on pop culture. My girlfriend designed a watermark for me, so she asked me to send her the picture I took so she could paste it on... and then she really let loose. Good, I love her. :) See the full pictures over at instagram.com/Jaycer17.
- •Spider-ManOriginal by Juanfran Carrillo. Your friendly neighborhood web crawler.
- •Golden snitchBy Peter Farina. A thousand points, right there.
- •SupermanBy Juan Gimeno. Not a bird, not a plane, and folded from a single sheet (as are all these models).
- •MogwaiBy Mark Leonard. I did not wetfold it, I swear.
- •Miss PiggyBy Robin Glynn. Made by little old moi.
- •NazgûlBy Jason Ku. One list to rule them all.