Where you can find me when I'm not on li.st
I'm such an Internet junkie. If a new Internet service appears, and I start seeing positive things said about it, there I go. (Remember Friendfeed?) If you care to see me under any other context that is not the wonder that is li.st, here's where.
- •Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/jaycer17Some of you wonderful folks have honored me by following me there, and are witness of my origami obsession first-hand. I thank you.x
- •Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jaycer17One of you brave souls dared follow me there, where I do most my ranting (mostly in Spanish). Follow at your own risk.
- •Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/jaycer17I've recently fallen back in love with Pinterest, mostly because of a few writing tips that I found interesting. And yes, I also find quite a few DIY projects and recipesto tackle in the future.
- •I love everything I find on Medium. Such smart and funny minds there. But I also love writing there, with their minimalist, straightforward interface. For some reason it inspires me to write a lot in English. (Includes an open letter to film critic Matt Zoller Seitz that he VERY sternly replied to on Twitter. Story for another day.)
- •Letterboxd: http://www.letterboxd.com/jaycer17It's Goodreads for movie lovers. You can keep a diary for every movie you've watched, make lists based on pretty much anything and discuss. Like a prettier IMDB. NEED THAT ANDROID APP, LETTERBOXD.
- •Bonus: the history of JaycerThis goes to the day I opened my Hotmail account. I didn't want anything boring like jcrr@hotmail so I thought "jaycee" would do. But that was taken. So I added the "r" for my last name. 17 is for my birthday (July 17, so sometimes it's 177). Noe I'm impossible not to find on Google. What? No, of course I don't google myself. That's sad. *wipes single year*