Why I (very sadly) have to quit li.st
This is heartbreaking for me, but I say (and do) this after careful consideration. Please stick with me.
- •I just can't think of anything meaningful to sayI used to be able to make these funny, maybe inspiring lists that you honored me by liking or commenting them. Now it's... just not there. Yes, the one with my family was nice, but... I don't know.
- •I can't afford the phone it's inThis phone is ready to give me headaches, and I don't know when I'll be able to afford another one.
- •It's truly affecting my workI must have opened the app no less than twenty times in one hour. Do you know how delicate that's going to be when I move to the States?
- •I'm too concerned with the community reading meAdd that to point 1. Nothing comes, and on the rare occasions it does, I'm all "Will they read me? Will they like it? Why don't they comment?"
- •Today is Innocent Saints Day in Latin America (Día de los Inocentes)Our equivalent to April Fool's Day. If you're one of the wonderful people who read till the end, I'm afraid you've been had, my friends. As we say: cayeron por inocentes. I'm very far from leaving li.st. I love you all. ;)