An American in Iceland
Observations from my travels to Iceland
- •Iceland is just like Florida. Wait 5 minutes and the weather will change.
- •Icelandic horses are Justin Bieber doppelgängers.
- •When you go to Iceland, you chase waterfalls. Don't listen to TLC. Go chase those waterfalls.
- •Icelandic handicap signs are all-inclusive.
- •I kept calling the Harpa concert hall, "harpo". Harpo is the name of Oprah's production company.
- •Speaking of the Harpa, it's ceiling detail is amazing.
- •The black sand beach looks like the beach at the end of "The Goonies".
- •Geysers are scary as shiz.
- •Icelanders believe in elves and trolls. Here I am searching for them.
- •Here is a glacier. Climate change is in full effect.
- •Is this a sign depicting someone falling down the mountain or a discus thrower? 😉
- •The Blue Lagoon, one of the 25 natural wonders of the world. Cheers to nature!
- •Iceland is a beautiful country:) A must visit:)