My advice to millenials
- •Use proper grammar no matter what! It's a good habit to start. One day you will want a good job and you will need to know how to write a cover letter for your resume'. So get it together!!
- •Stop taking so many pictures of yourself. That's narcicism. Be more creative with your social media. We know what you look like and we know you think you look amazing.
- •Listen to your parents, teachers, pastors, mentors...etc. They have been there, done that. You don't know it all.
- •Find out what you are passionate about, then find out what degree you need to accomplish this. Don't get a degree you cannot get a job with.
- •Establish good work eithic now. It will pay off later in life. Don't call in sick. Get to work on time, respect your boss, and work hard.