FEARS, PART ONE 📂
Was holding this because there are so many more to add but fuck it, Draft Week.
- •Tiny planesSuddenly a bunch of my friends are thinking about getting their pilot's licenses PLEASE DO NOT. The only time I went skydiving, the best part was getting the fuck out of the plane.
- •That I will jump off a cliff or tall building on an impulseNot an intentional suicide -- just a moment of impulse. Apparently this feeling is so common that it now has a name: high place phenomenon. Finding that out made me feel really connected to the rest of humanity. But also less original.
- •That I will accidentally die while in a fight with a loved one and this will haunt them for the rest of their livesTell them I still loved them!
- •Accidentally double clicking on a picture while deep Instagram stalkingProbably my number one fear if you were going by frequency.
- •SushirritoWhy are the lines always out the door?
- •My cats dyingThe degree of anxiety I feel over unlikely scenarios like a cat getting into the fridge, washing machine, or oven suggests that I should never have children.
- •That soulmates exist and I already met mine and he turned out to be a sociopath