MOVIES I LOVED AS A KID BUT DON'T WANT TO WATCH AGAIN BECAUSE THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY BE BAD
Inspired by @roseveleth
- •Flight of the NavigatorYou're a child and you hit your head and suddenly everyone you ever loved is old and they thought you were dead. Now that's entertainment.
- •Mother Goose Rock 'n' RhymeIIRC, Shelley Duvall's finest performance
- •The Worst WitchIIRC, Tim Curry's finest performance
- •Adventures in BabysittingMost of my childhood play was loosely based on this plot line, including a segment where I'd have to improvise the blues TO SAVE OUR LIVES
- •Journey of Natty GannAdventure, pet wolf, John Cusack
- •Teen WitchTop that!
- •D2: The Mighty DucksNervous to rewatch after reading @EricW's excellent list