Already on li.st? Open in app.
Based on my personal experience.
- •Take 2 Panadine
- •Think the pain will last forever
- •Eat chocolate for the happy endorphins
A few things about me
- •FilmmakerOk I haven't released my blockbuster hit YET. What I HAVE done is completed a film degree at UTS, written, directed and produced two successful short films, worked as a freelancer, uploaded over 100 short skits and movies to YouTube and am currently employed full time to make videos for half naked, sexy athletes in the health industry.
- •AuthorIn 2015 I self published my first book. It's called How To Hack Your Retail Job. I worked in retail for 8 years and learnt A LOT about cutting corners and how to take on all the BS that customers dish out WITHOUT taking it personally. I was shocked that a lot of my coworkers hadn't figured out similar ways to make their job easier so I wrote down my ideas and turned it into my first book! Websites in my profile.
- •LesbianWhilst this shouldn't be something that "defines" me, it does play a pretty big role in my life. I mean women are pretty hot. And Anna Kendrick *heartfelt gasp* I'm just going to rewatch Pitch Perfect now, specifically the 2nd one when she starts to question her sexuality...