Father's Day Ideas
Meaningful gifts that require minimal effort
- •Leave more than 2 drops of milk in the carton for his coffee.
- •Mow the lawn
- •Do not fix anything as a "gift"
- •Don't ask for a ride
- •Don't whine
- •If Dad looks busy, let him be
- •Do not buy a tie
- •When mom makes breakfast, don't eat all the bacon before Dad sits down.
- •Don't stand next to him, staring, while he is napping to ask if you can change the channel.
- •Refrain from expressing how terrible your life is because you "need" (enter moronic want here)
- •Sit during celebratory family meal without snapchatting, tweeting or generally taking pictures of yourself.
- •Say "Happy Father's Day" and smile.