FOOD I ATE THIS WEEKEND THAT SENT ME CAREENING INTO DON'T GIVE A FUCK LAND
I regret only the accompanying weight gain.
- •Smoked turkey tit.
- •My husband's killer apple-sausage stuffing, made with homemade gluten free brioche and a ridiculous amount of butter.
- •The vodka cranberry sauce I make that only gets boozier with time.
- •Gravy. Seriously, why do we not eat more gravy?
- •Pecan pie in a gluten free chocolate cookie crust.
- •Spicy marinated pretzels.
- •My mom's Southern Comfort Manhattans. The perfect accompaniment to the aforementioned pretzels.
- •My dad's famous biscuits and gravy.
- •My uncle's perfect homemade salami.
- •Whipped cream shots.
- •Prosciutto, the most perfect of preserved meats.
- •Paella. Because why not.
- •Greatest hits of the weekend, aka leftovers.