Movies I've Never Seen But Should Have
I know their cultural references because they are so embedded in pop culture - mostly The Simpsons. But I've never actually seen them.
- •The Shining.Hotel with twins or kid on tricycle. Crazy face of Jack through a door. Olive Oil actress.
- •The Godfather.Horse head. To the mattresses - but only because of You've Got Mail. Everything Joe Pesci does.
- •Midnight Cowboy.I'm walkin' here! I know it's Dustin Hoffman in NY - I've seen the clip. Haven't a clue what the movie is about.
- •Footloose.Religious teens dancing in a barn, Kevin Bacon and that jacket, small town preachers. Often mixed up with Flashdance.
- •Alien.Creature coming out of your chest. Bald Sigourney Weaver.
- •RoboCopUsually by process of elimination if it's an future-metal looking angry thing it's either Terminator or RoboCop
- •ExorcistThe spewing of peas by a demon girl.
- •Taxi DriverYou talkin' to me? Jodi Foster very young