LIES I TOLD MY PARENTS ONCE UPON A TIME
Once upon a time I attempted to be a sneaky little thing.
- •I didn't steal those pink buttons, I got them at my Girl Scout meeting.I still feel horrible about this one, I DID steal them when my mom wasn't looking because I couldn't decide if I wanted pink or purple and knew she wouldn't buy both.
- •Yes, I finished my homework.Never.
- •Yes, I know what flicking someone off means.No clue, just did it because a 5th grader told me to and that's how things go when you're only in 3rd grade.
- •I don't have any homework tonight.Rarely. Maybe this was true on Christmas break.
- •No we didn't get our report cards today.Honestly, Liz (my sister) probably got hers today because they're doing the older grades first.
- •Yes I cleaned my room.(It's all neatly shoved under my bed!)
- •That's not mine, the boys asked me to throw it away.The empty bottle of vodka you found in my drawer was not consumed by me, my guy friends just couldn't find a trash can. Not convincing?
- •I'm at Mary's house, we have the TV on.I'm at Alex's house and his parents are gone and half the school is here drunk.
- •Yes, I have enough money to eat.