Not So Guilty Pleasures
No need to feel guilty
- •Watching my husband wrap gifts
- •Reading a novel and skipping the foreword. Unless it is funny, I'd rather get to the book. If I finish the book and need more, I will have saved the foreword for last.
- •Saying no to things I don't want to do
- •The time after I put on my pajamas and before I go to sleep every single day
- •Listening to podcasts while I grocery shop
- •Listening to audiobooks because my eyes are tired.
- •Creating online gift registries for myself even though I'm not getting married or anything gift worthy. Not to get presents, just for the day dream
- •Eating a meal prepared for me by someone who loves me
- •Discussing the Walking Dead