Songs I've Caught Myself Singing in the Last Week
- •Dumb ways to die....aka that YouTube clip my son plays whenever he can find a screen
- •The Angel Chorus... That's what I call Josh Groban's version of the famous religious one that includes the lyrics "fall to your knees and hear the Angel's Voices...." And "tonight, tonight, the night when Christ was born"
- •Adele's Hello. Because I'm about a month behind the trends
- •The Other Hello. Because I'm over 40
- •Shake it off...because I don't always feel the love on the JP subways