TIMES ROBERT DURST WAS HILARIOUS
- •When he stole that sandwich...Robert, you kook! He had all that money (and guns) in his trunk but still he stole the sandwich. What a guy.
- •When he murdered his wife...Lol. What time! He was all like I don't know where she went but definitely don't check our house or call the apartment or ask anyone about it.
- •When he dressed a woman and hid out in Texas...Who hasn't been here though, am I right?
- •When he murdered that man, chopped him up, then claimed it was self defense...Honestly, I get it. If The Walking Dead has taught me anything it's dead don't mean dead. Sure, when he murdered that man in cold blood you could argue that was the self defense part, but what if he had come back to get Durst later on in some kind of zombie-state? What then? See. Self defense.
- •When he spelled Beverly Hills wrong...Lololol who spells Beverly Hills wrong??? What is he, like a mass-murdering psychopath or something?
- •When he loitered outside his brothers brownstone for a good amount of time and everyone was like oh no is he gonna murder him too....