"SHITTY BEER" RANKED
To my approval:
- •Miller High LifeChampaign of beers, champion of a good afternoon buzz. Keep these chilled! Tastes like wet dog if it's too warm OR if you're drinking other cheap beers.
- •Bud Light ( and bud heavy )Bud light bc it is constantly tied for #1 and NOTHING is cooler than Spudz McKinzey
- •SchaeferThe actual beer to have when you're having more than one. Not as malty as bud light and less hoppy than pbr.
- •PBRThe one to have if you're having more than one in the span of 20 minutes.
- •Old StyleWhen in Chicago, Old Style skips ranks and heads straight to #1 otherwise.. It's #5
- •Lone StarYay rebus puzzle! I could drink lone star for 72 hours straight.
- •Modelo silver canIt's great! Put a lime in it!
- •TecateIt's good! Put a lime in it!
- •NarragansetIf it's the only beer that isn't $9 then it's the only beer for me, though I'd prefer not.
- •Coors lightTastes like apple juice now, meh, though the fading of the Rockies logo from blue to silver as the bottle/can warms up serves as an excellent hourglass for slamming your beer.
- •BallantineThe hoppiest and cheapest 40 oz that my lips will ever touch. The 22oz glass bottles have a rebus puzzle under the cap. Only drink during heat waves, and in public.
- •Genesee cream aleDisgusting.
- •Game Time7-11's branded beer that someone bought as a joke on a camping trip and we all contracted small pox from it.