What A Librarian Knows
school librarian edition, requested by @BrentMWiggins
- •Your reading habits. But we don't judge.
- •Which teachers get it and which don't.Are you still reading the Boxcar Children and acting like it's relevant? I see you! Haven't read a new children 's or YA book since you graduated? I can tell. 😒
- •How to unjam literally any printer or copier.
- •How to get better results from Google.
- •How to search for info you can't find in Google.
- •We try new things!Seriously, you can get far just by going for it.
- •We know to protect your privacy.
- •How to evaluate sources for bias/expertise/knowledge, something that apparently escapes many adults.
- •Tech stuff- how to do a screencast, great Chrome add-on for students with reading disabilities, and more!
- •And most importantly, how to get kids excited about reading!