10 REASONS I'M HAPPY TODAY
It's the little things 😁
- •It's Friday the 13th!🙃👻💀🤖😜
- •It's also 11/13/15I have a thing for numbers. Consecutive odds aw yeah 🤓
- •I found this cute mug for my coffee.Makes me want to go to SF ASAP.
- •My bosses are out of the office.Today is payday so I got paid yesterday, because my bosses are amazingly awesome and caring people.
- •I can listen to Morning Becomes Eclectic while I work 🎶😊🎵My job involves reporting live auction updates to my boss over the phone, and the updates are pretty constant. I usually don't even bother trying to listen to anything because I have to mute it every two minutes to make a phone call. Today I am sending updates via text so 🎶🎶🎶
- •I can read everything on the List App without worrying about getting caught not working.😈
- •My Husband is off early today! 😁@AsAboveSoBelow ends up working the closing shift pretty often and I don't see him until 9:30pm. Not today!! 🎉💖🎉
- •My mom is meeting me later to give me fruit and herbs from this awesome garden of one of her clients.My mom is sort of a freelance gardener, except she doesn't mow lawns or fix sprinklers. She comes in and takes the time to do all the things your regular gardening crew doesn't and her clients' gardens look awesome because of her. This one guy's house has every fruit tree and herb plant you can possibly think of and he lets her take whatever she wants because no one family could possibly use it all. Seriously, it's crazy. Free fruit and herbs for me!! 👌🏻🍏🍊🍋🌳🌿🌱
- •Tomorrow I am going to help my uncle put up his badass Christmas lights.Every year he puts an 18' Snowman (named Frosty, of course) and a smaller but still impressive Candy Cane on his garage. (Photo is from last year) It's awesome and the whole neighborhood looks forward to it each year. He also lights the whole rest of his property up as well and it's always amazing. I love helping him put it up, it really gets me in the mood for the holidays. 🤗🎄🎁🍾
- •We're two weeks away from Thanksgiving!I'm hungry already 😋