Top 5 Favorite Watches
- •Rolex SubmarinerYeah it's one of the most popular high end watches out there and it's basically a starter watch. Don't care. Still my favorite. Would wear it on brown leather or NATO strap 95% of the time. Easy to dress down or up.
- •IWC Portuguese Yacht ClubI'm not sure where I first heard of IWC (International Watch Company) but the first time I saw this watch I was obsessed with it. Classic look and not overdone. The silicone band is a perfect pair with the face. This could easily be my favorite but I've loved the Submariner a little longer.
- •Heuer CarreraAdmittedly, I don't know a lot about Heuer and there aren't really any current Tag Heuer watches that I really like. But this vintage Carrera, which I think was made for a limited time in the mid 60's is really great.
- •Omega SpeedmasterJust beautiful, especially on brown leather. Also know as the Moonwatch because it was the first watch worn on the moon. So...
- •Nomos TagenteSimple, German elegance. The big numbers and minimalist face strike a perfect balance. Also, love this one in gray color.