A Few Facts About Me
I feel like my personality gets lost in magazine profiles and CNBC interviews. Here's some pure, uncut Jeremy
- •I have a PhD from Stanford in "Applied Crushing It"I tried to drop out, but the school offered me a $2 million a year retainer if I finished my studies.
- •Time Magazine once called me "Stalin in Warby Parkers"I like to think it's because of my killer business sense, and the fact that I threatened all those Foxconn workers after a Christmastime shortage of iPhones.
- •I have two sons, Inspiration (age 10) and Steve Jr (age 5)Steve Jr is great. Inspiration... well, he doesn't live up to his name.
- •Dustin Moskovitz and I bought an abandoned water park in Santa Clara and filled every pool and slide with money, just like my hero Scrooge McDuckThat was a magical summer.
- •You're very welcome for the iPhoneIt was the result of a drunken bar bet between me, Steve, and Jon about who could find the easiest way to revolutionize life as we know it.
- •My private jet is self-flying, and self-awareHer name is Martha, and she is delightful at making small talk over the Pacific.
- •My upcoming children's novel series, "Ayn Rand Kids Mysteries," has already been optioned by Lionsgate to be made into a weekly seriesI believe that America's children sorely lack in objectivist education.