Announcement: Some Changes
- •I've been called many things. Genius. Visionary. Techno-Messiah. And now you may call me something new: leader.
- •As of this morning, my company, Crush.it, bought out @dev and @bjnovak - making myself the majority shareholder of The List App.
- •We will roll out new features gradually, but don't worry, your core List App experience will be virtually the same. Here are some of our new services:
- •List App PlatinumWe will be implementing a $45/year "List App Platinum" service that offers direct access to verified accounts, preferential placement on featured lists, and 3 relists per month from @bjnovak
- •List App BronzeWe will also offer an entry level package, "List App Bronze," which retains all the features you currently enjoy for a mere $8 per month.
- •List App LyteThe basic service is now "List App Lyte." You can write 5 lists per month, and have a maximum of 100 followers. A brief 30-second video for a partner service will play every time you launch the app.
- •Also, all user data will be sold to @BuzzFeed so that they may better target your demographic with ads for Greek yogurt.
- •We look forward to your overwhelmingly positive feedback. Thank you for providing such a rich and profitable community.
- •Your leader, Jeremy Pivot