Best Directions for the Listapp to Pivot
People enjoy silly lists, but when it's time to sell to investors, The Listapp will need more substance. Here's the best directions for them to go in.
- •SmushrA service that will deliver you ants, along with a device to smush them, within 30 minutes, worldwide.
- •MagiclTinder for Magicians. It's... just terrible.
- •ShamrAn app that parents can use to create a fake life/career when asked by others about their disappointing child.
- •KaijuGives you control of a real life giant Japanese rubber monster as it destroys the city of your choice.
- •FlshlghtA social networking-based flashlight app.
- •Towl3D-printed towels, printed directly from your smartphone.
- •WooflyYelp for dogs (like, so they can find dog stuff, not so people can find dogs).
- •SummonrOn-demand possession from a variety of ancient and horrifying spirits.
- •ScreamrA voice transcription app that takes everything you write and then screams it back at you very loudly.Suggested by @nokiddin
- •Dudu - matchmaking app for people who need to pick up dogshit and people who will let you pay them to pick up dogshitSuggested by @schwartztastic