Domains I'm Hoarding
A smart modern businessman recognizes opportunity in all places. As part of my portfolio, I have invested in a variety of domain names.
- •Jerry Jones leases it from me.
- •For my eponymous children's book series.
- •They exist. And they're TERRIBLE.
- •The first domain I ever bought. Yahoo leases it to sell generic pills to seniors and the infirm.
- •.com was taken.
- •This one is a great seasonal moneymaker.
- •Definitely NOT used by the CIA as a honeypot against Chinese and Russian hackers. That would just be ridiculous.
- •Mark requested I buy this one but give him admin privileges.
- •For an artisanal cheese shop I'm launching in SoMa.