Ways to Stimulate Creativity
I am one of the more creative human beings on Earth, but even I need a little help now and then. Here's how I stimulate my creativity
- •Kopi Luwak (Civet Coffee)It's coffee that has previously been ingested by civets in the jungles of Borneo. $500 a pound. It's the natural version of the sharing economy.
- •Free-Trade CocaineI like my cocaine like I like my coffee: curated by a mom and pop couple in Berkley. I don't have to feel any guilt, because it's American made. Gets me CRANKED for disruption.
- •Kombucha EnemaMy good friend Evan turned me onto this one. The probiotics give you all the energy you need to crush it.
- •Soylent GoldIt hasn't gone wide yet, but you're going to love Soylent Gold when it's available. Made of a proprietary blend of yeast and caffeine, Soylent Gold allows you he strength of mind to shift the paradigm of your life.
- •Reading my autobiography "Crush, Kill, Destroy: Why Humanity Owes A Debt Of Honor To Jeremy Pivot"$59.99 on Amazon.