What I Wear Every Day
My good friend Steve taught me that putting effort into dressing yourself just takes time away from creating something truly special.
- •Tom's ChukkasNot "Tom's" brand. Rather, Tom himself made me these Chukkas after I saved an Sudanese village from the ravages of poverty.
- •Levi's 501 Tapered Fit JeansThey're the same pair of jeans my good friend Steve announced the iPhone in (and, subsequently, died in).
- •Apple WatchFoxconn made their workers spell out my name using their bodies when I came to pick it up in person. They really are an amazing manufacturer.
- •Warbly Parker X Apple glassesDon't worry, you'll be able to buy them soon. They're like Google glass, only people will actually want to buy them.
- •Black turtleneckThe same turtleneck my good friend Steve was wearing when he announced the iMac. RIP Steve.
- •Sense of accomplishmentI never leave the house without it.