Why I'm Considering a Move to Silicon Beach
I love NorCal and all, but after a recent visit to Venice, CA, I'm considering a change of pace.
- •Unlimited supply of transients for... research.
- •Beautiful, vibrant young community who have already done all the hard parts of gentrification.
- •Office space available directly across from the Google campus, so I can constantly wave my genitals at Sergey.
- •Accessibility to the beach to test out Tesla's new fleet of miniature submarines.
- •I'd be closer to my pet project, @list
- •Dozens of bars full of the exact type of people who worship me.
- •Accessibility to some of the biggest names in entertainment, like Ashton Kutcher and Wall-E.
- •Housing stock mercifully devoid of child ghosts.
- •New Metro rail line gives me something to look at as I drive my Tesla past it en route to Downtown.
- •Proximity to Legoland.