Foods That I Try to Like but Just Can't
I'm not a picky eater at all. I'm actually really quite adventurous and open to trying just about any food. These are foods that no matter how hard I try I just can't stand.
- •Water chestnutsThe texture is just so awful.
- •QuinoaProbably the most controversial item on here since everyone seems to love quinoa. I can't wrap my head around it. The texture and flavor just weird me out.
- •AniseThis includes black licorice and fennel as well, although I can tolerate fennel to some extent.
- •SalmonMore specifically ordering salmon at a restaurant. I don't think I've ever been out to eat and seen salmon on the menu and wanted to order it.
- •Artificial grapeOkay so I guess this isn't something I'm trying to like but it just sucks so bad that I felt the need to include it.