5 FUN NEW WORDS/PHRASES I'VE RECENTLY LEARNED FROM TWITTER
- •@TheseDamnFacts: The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
- •@TheseDamnFacts: Wearing skinny jeans can cause nerve damage in your legs, a condition called "tingling thigh syndrome."
- •@TheseDamnFacts: Atelophobia is a condition that causes people to over think and obsess over the thought of not being good enough.
- •@TheseDamnFacts: Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because “something tragic” will happen.
- •@TheseDamnFacts: Alexithymia describes a person who has a difficult time expressing their feelings to others.