This stay at home mom's thoughts when returning to work.
3 years I have been a stay at home mom to Dylan (7), Seth (4), and Liam (2). We have had just enough $$$ to pay bills, food, hoping nothing huge came up. Any extra money was from me doing hair at home or for events (all this money went to the boys stuff). I will be starting the career I have been working toward the last 8 years, in two weeks.
- •Will my boys be ok????????I know they will be but I have thoughts and worries about all of a sudden moms not next to them.
- •How will my boys get to activities and extra curricular stuff?
- •I'm so excited!!
- •How will the new funds be handled?Our income is jumping up considerably. Pay off debt and safe money is my goal.
- •I want new washer and drier.Ours is over 25 years old.
- •Want boys to have some of their wants and all their needs.
- •Will I get sleep?
- •How will my relationship with husband change?
- •Am I going to have me time?
- •The biggest one though is will my boys be ok? I worry and think about this the most.